Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sing! Sing! SING!

I haven't written on here in a while.....

Anyways, I've decided to write to you all today because I've been thinking about my love for singing and decided to share my feelings on it.

I have been singing since before I could even remember. I've been told I've perfect pitch since then. I would sing all the right notes and in the LDS Children's Songbook I knew the exact key to every song without using a piano! Crazy right?!

Since I was young, I've participated in several talent shows, been in choir classes, and been part of show choir groups, and in high school, I made it into Madrigals (select a'cappella singing group). But surprisingly, I have never taken voice lessons!

Even when I'm not in class or performing, I always need to be singing something and I do!

Nothing makes me happier than singing a song!

I love it and I will never stop! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment