New School Year/What Love Means To Me
Hey folks! I haven't written on here in a while and the only reason I got inspired to is because my two very charming and awesome friends Braxton and Arielle are currently having the time of their lives studying abroad in Italy and I've been reading their blog and getting excited for them. And although, I'm not in a foreign country having the time of my life, I felt like I should blog today anyway.
I'm in my 3rd year of college this year. I'm taking mostly science and I'm almost done with my Associate's Degree. I'm still undecided about a major because they're aren't any majors that appeal to me enough. Maybe this'll be the year I finally pick one. Who knows.
My two-year anniversary is coming in December! So exciting! :D I can't believe I've made it this long! I'm really proud :)And I have to say, today I was really reminded about how much I care and love him. I thought really hard about how I not only love him as my best friend, but he's literally a part of me. I never want to do anything to hurt him because I know it would kill me as much as it would kill him. Maybe even more. He's way too special to not have in my life. I mean he inspired me to be a better person. Plus, he's too fun and sweet and it's awesome to have someone I can tell just about anything to. I've noticed lately, I've been telling him exactly how I feel about things and what's on my mind. I used to be afraid to do that because I was always embarrassed or scared. It's amazing that I've been able to break that barrier of holding back what I feel. I don't neccesarily believe in soulmates but if they were real, he would be it because he seems to define it. I love you Travis!
No comments:
Post a Comment