Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Engagement and Marriage!

Hello bloggers! It's been a while since I've written and a TON has happened! It's a new year for crap's sake!


Let me start with my engagement.


On September 15, 2011, Travis took me to Disneyland with his aunt Jodi and her family. We spent the majority of the day riding awesome rides and I noticed that Travis seemed kinda anxious for some reason. I wondered if he was planning to propose to me sometime in the next few days. We had talked about marriage and everything so it was easy to assume. But I still didn't really know and I tried thinking about all the fun we were having instead.


Then the Disneyland parade was about to start and Travis asked Jodi if she'd take a picture of us. I wasn't really in the mood for pictures (shocker I know!) but I posed anyway. Then Travis turned and facing me and I wondered what was going on. His face was completely red and he was barely speaking English. He said something along the lines of "I talked to your parents and they gave us their blessing. I love you very much and  I would be honored if you'd be my wife." I had never had such a crazy adrenaline rush! I couldn't even talk! I just kept making weird breathing noises. It took me like 5 minutes to finally say yes! Then we spent the whole rest of that vacation wearing "Just Engaged" pins around the park.








So yeah we were engaged for 3 months after that :D




Travis and I were then married in the St. George Utah Temple on December 16, 2011. It was beautiful day! It was really warm for December and the whole day felt like a dream! It was incredible :D We held our reception at The Stephen Wade Alumni House at Dixie State College and it was very successful!






We then spent our honeymoon at Universal Studios Hollywood!





So yeah that's my love life in a nutshell! I'm now in school at Dixie State College and I haven't decided what to major in. I'm also now a part of Dixie State College's show choir Raging Red. It's amazing! And Travis and I are living happily ever after :D





No comments:

Post a Comment