Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Travis :D

So I decided to post a blog about my sweetheart :D

I met Travis Whitney while working a seasonal job at Target and ever since then, I've always thought he was awesome and I totally wanted to be his friend!
We decided to become a couple on December 11, 2010 (the day after my AWESOME birthday party!) and since then life has been SO awesome! Life is definately different than it was a few months ago, but I'm grateful for it 'cause Travis is just amazing!!! He's a great worker, an excellent cook, and I love that he likes to scrapbook with me! :D Plus, he doesn't mind taking pics with me :D Plus, he's my best friend and I always come to him when I need even just a hug :D I'm SO lucky to have him around! I love you SOOO much babe!!! :D Muah! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment