Saturday, March 26, 2011
New Blog 2011
Hey everyone! I joined this thing about 2 years ago when my brother Scott left on his mission (he comes home in May btw!) and I had a few posts and all and recently I tried to log back into it because some of my friends are getting blogs and they wanted me to follow them. But unfortunately the email for my old blog (one I don't use anymore anyway) has been HACKED! And now it's impossible to fix it and I have no way to update my old blog :/ so I made this blog to continue and also start over. Fortunately though I have the URL to my old blog in case anyone's interested in my 17-year-old self: haleyowh.blogspot.com. But if not, you can enjoy my brand new blog I plan to update A LOT more than the other one! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment