Hey folks! I know it's been like a year since I've written, but I'm at work right now with nothing to do (since Facebook and Pinterest aren't allowed and I don't have video priveledges this week for YouTube and Hulu). So I decided I'm going to tell you about my life since I last wrote the best way that I can. Enjoy!
Summer 2012- (May-July)
I had a job working at Taco Time near my house but I was let go since I couldn't do well under pressure apparently so I was left from May till July unemployed. Travis had finally left Target and was working at Aaron's, a furniture store two buildings away from our apartment.
Fall 2012- (August-December)
In August, I finally found work at this place I had been hearing so much about called CaptionCall, which is a call center where we translate calls for the hearing impaired and I've been working ever since. Travis quit Aaron's after I convinced him to apply at CaptionCall where, he too, got hired. He eventually went on to become a mentor which is one of the leadership positions here. I also started my 3rd semester of school (sophomore year!) and I rejoined Raging Red. That was a lot of fun but as far as songs go, I liked last semester better. In October, Taylor Swift's newest album Red was released and for about two months, it was the only music I would listen to. It's THAT awesome! :D In November, we took another Disneyland trip with our friends Mason and Hayli Mayfield and the one-year-old daughter Alice to celebrate our wedding anniversaries (2 years for them, one year for us). It went pretty well and we got to know each other even better. On December 5, I turned the big 21! I actually did eat next to a bar that night, but there was no drinking for me :P. On the 16th, we celebrated our one year anniversary by heading to my parents' house to discover our wedding cake was accidentally thrown away! So that was pretty interesting haha :P. And of course we had a pretty fun Christmas and New Year's as well.
Spring 2013 (January-April)
To kick off the new year, we miraculously found a new place to live! A little house RIGHT in front of our work building. We absolutely LOVE it!! Travis also started school for the first time in 3 years which was really an exciting thing. It was a long process but he made it! Other than, the two of us have just been working and going to school. We exprienced a big hardship in April, but we were able to pull through. Like Kelly Clarkson says, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
So there you go. Now I will blog about other things :)
No comments:
Post a Comment